You can add a Promotion area to your board to provide leads with additional information, links, and updates, without having to click on the board's content.
For example, you can use the Promotion area for highlighting your value proposition, adding information about events, or touching on customer pain points and how your product/service resolves them.
To add a promotion area:
- Click on the board where you want to add a Promotion area.
- Go to the Design tab > Promotion.
- Enable Promo Area Visibility.
4. Select the location where you want to display the Promotion area from the drop-down menu.
5. Add a Main Title and a Subtitle to your Promotion area.
6. To add an additional Promotion area, click on the plus icon next to Add Area. You can add up to three Promotion areas on a board.
After you have added a Promotion area, you can begin designing the area. The area being designed is highlighted in yellow on the right-hand side and displays all the changes you make.
You can add up to 20 columns to each Promo area. The column area can be split into separate columns; up to 4 in a row.
This is an example of a six column area with 3 columns in a row:
To add a Column area:
- Click on the Promo area you want to add a column area to.
- Enable Show Column Area.
- To add columns, select Add Columns. You can add up to 20 columns.
4. Select the column alignment from the drop-down menu: center, left or right.
5. To show icons as part of the columns, enable the Show Icons toggle.
6. Select the column number you want to work on, and start designing it.
7. Click on Select Icon and choose an icon from the drop-down list or upload a custom icon.
8. Enter a URL link, a title and a description to each column.
9. To display the columns as a carousel, enable Show as Carousel. This option is available for 4 or more columns.
10. To add a CTA to the Columns area, enable the Action Button toggle and configure the CTA settings. To learn more about creating CTAs, read here.
11. Click Save.