Designing a Promotion Area
1) Click on the board where you want to design a Promotion Area.
2) Go to Design tab -> Promotion
3) Click on the Promo Area number (e.g. Promo Area 1) you would like to design. A blue underline will appear to indicate the Promo Area that is ready to be designed and will be highlighted
in a yellow box to the right to view the changes as you make them.
4) Select the position of the Promo Area on the board. Click on the drop down menu
next to 'Position on Page' and click on the location where you want to show the Promo Area.
5) Add a main title and a subtitle to your Promo Area.
Column Area is designed to be added in the Promo Area as an additional resource to add
more information, links, and updates to the board without adding a piece of content. On each Promo Area you add to the board you can decide if you want to add a column area to it.
The column area is flexible and you can show any number of columns between one and six, add icons,
url links, title and description.
This is an example of a six column column area:
Designing the Column Area
1) Click on the Promo Area you want to add a column area to.
a) Toggle ON 'Show Column Area' if you want the area to be visible.
b) To add a column within the Promo Area click on 'Add Columns'
Note: You can add up to 6 columns per area.
c) Toggle ON if you want to show icons as part of the columns.
d) Select the column number you want to work on to start designing. The column box
will highlight blue.
2) To select an icon - click on the drop down menu next to the icon and select one of the
template or upload a custom icon.
Note: that the color of the icons is set by the theme color.
3) Each of the icons can be made clickable by adding a URL link. In the corresponding field
add url link, a title and a description to each column.
4) Once you have 4 or more columns, you have the option to display them as a carousel
on the board. To display a Promo Area as a carousel, scroll down to the “Show As Carousel”
section, then toggle button to ON.
5) To add a CTA button to any of the promo areas. Scroll to the “Action Button”
section and toggle it to ON. To learn more on CTA buttons click here.
6) Click Save at the bottom to save your changes.
7) Learn how to delete or hide a Promotion Area.