The Engagement Analytics Dashboard is open to organizations currently by invitation. Contact your CSM for more information.
The Engagement Analytics Dashboard provides you with an overview of the reports and metrics of your boards and displays details on:
- Engagement metrics across boards, including sending a campaign, engaged accounts and board interactions.
- Breakdown of account engagement with each of the boards.
To access the Engagement Analytics Dashboard:
- Log in to Folloze.
- On the top navigation bar, go to Reporting > Engagement. The Engagement Analytics Dashboard opens.
- To adjust your Dashboard, use one or more of the available filters. Once selected, all of the data will update to the filtered selection(s). The available filters are boards, identities and accounts. The default filter of each is All.
- To filter the information, click on one of the filter boxes and select All or one or more of the options from the drop-down list. All boards on which you have permissions as Subscriber, Editor, or Owner will appear in the menu of options. Or, search by name or ID.
- To highlight activity within a specific date range, use the date picker on the top right side.
- Engaged People - total number of unique people who landed on the board in the overall number of people (includes visitors, viewers, super viewers and clickers).
- People - total number of leads who were invited to the board.
- Interacted People - total number of unique people who interacted with the board (includes viewers, super viewers and clickers).
- Engaged Accounts - total number of accounts who have at least one lead who has engaged with the board.
- Accounts - total number of accounts who have at least one lead who was invited to the board.
- Known - total number of leads who are known by email.
- Unknown - total number of leads who do not have an email associated within the Folloze app.
- Avg Time on Board - average time per viewer on a board.
- Total Time - the amount of time spent on a board by all leads.
- Engagement Over Time - the total number of people who are engaged over a range of time. You can view the graph by:
- People: an aggregate of all people visiting the boards.
- Accounts: view the top five accounts who have engaged with your boards. The top five accounts are color coded at the bottom of the graph. To hide one of the accounts from the graph, unselect it and the corresponding graph will be hidden until reselected. In the example below Folloze was unselected, therefore the red graph line that represents Folloze is hidden.
To view additional metrics, hover over the graph.
- Engagement Breakdown - the breakdown of visitors to your boards by status. You can view the graph by:
- Boards: view the engagement status of the people on a board. To hide any status, unselect it at the bottom of the diagram. The four groups of engagement status are color coded and represent the following:
Individuals landed on the board but did not click on any items.
Individuals who viewed 1 or 2 items.
Individuals who viewed 3 or more items.
Individuals who clicked on a call to action button (CTA button).
- Emails: view the engagement status of invitees with emails. The four groups of engagement status with email are color coded and represent the following:
An email was sent to the invitee.
The invitees opened the email.
The invitee did not receive your email because they were opted out / excluded from the mailing list in marketing automation platform (per your organization's configuration with Folloze).
The invitee opened the email and clicked on the link.
To view additional metrics, hover over the pie chart.
- Engaged Accounts - A list of accounts in which at least one person from the account has engaged with a board. At the top of the list is the account with the most engaged people, listing the accounts in descending order to the least engaged. Scroll within the widget to see all the accounts and hover over the bar chart to see more metrics.
- Engaged people with UTM - Under each type of UTM (Medium, Campaign, and Source) the pie chart will show a breakdown of the engaged people by the top five performing values defined in your campaign. The remaining values will be bundled under "Other" category.
You can view the graph by Medium, Campaign or Source UTM. To hide metrics on any value, unselect it.
In the example below Other is filtered out, so the yellow section of the pie chart is hidden.
Hover over any color of the pie chart to see more metrics of that color.
In the example below, the Source UTM was selected and Other was unselected. When hovering over its color on the pie chart, Linkedinemea shows additional metrics.
- Inferred known account: this value indicates an anonymous person whose account is known.
Please sign in to leave a comment.