To optimize customer engagement, Folloze offers Personalization capabilities to give each board visitor a personalized digital experience. When personalizing a board for different audiences, use the Personalization Studio to create personalization rules so each board visitor sees different content items on the board.
Before starting to set personalization rules, read through the Folloze guide to establish a comprehensive strategy and this article on how to create personalization rules.
Note: You should use the Personalization Studio only when personalizing the Content with Tabs and Content Spread-out sections and specifically when choosing which items within a category will display for a particular industry.
To personalize content items:
- Select the board. Click the Personalization tab. All content uploaded to the board is listed on the left-hand side.
- Drag and drop the items all board visitors should see when they land on the board into the Visible to everyone rule block.
For an item to appear on the board, it must be in the Visible to everyone block or an attribute rule block. Items not in any rule block will not be visible on a board once personalization rules are set.
3. To create a personalization rule for additional segments, click Create rules block.
Each rule block can hold alternative rules to display relevant content to any visitor not qualified for the main rule. For example, one piece of content may only apply to those visitors in the Automotive industry, but you can display a generic content item to anyone outside that industry).
4. To add an alternative rule, click Add alternative rule > Otherwise.
5. To further enrich the visitor's content experience, add additional rule blocks.
Rules are applied from left to right, so first add the most important rules.
6. (Optional) Name the rule block to give it more context.
7. To edit or delete rule blocks, collections of rules, or specific rules, click the 3 dots in the right corner.
8. Search for items in the list of content items and place them in the Drag & Drop Items Here box. You can select multiple items to drag and drop.
9. To apply the personalization rules, click Save Rules.