To optimize customer engagement, Folloze offers Personalization capabilities to give each board visitor a personalized digital experience. When personalizing a board for different audiences, use the Personalization Studio to create personalization rules so each board visitor sees different content items on the board.
Before starting to set personalization rules, read through the Folloze guide to establish a comprehensive strategy and this article on how to create personalization rules.
1. Click into the board and navigate to the Personalization Studio icon on the left
2. All content uploaded to the board will be on the left. To start, drag and drop the items all board visitors should see when they land on the board into the "Visible to everyone" rule block.
Note: for an item to appear on the board, it must be in the 'Visible to everyone' block or an attribute rule block. Items not in any rule block will not be visible on a board once personalization rules are set.
3. Create subsequent Rule Blocks for attribute segments
Note: Each rule block can hold alternative rules to serve up relevant content to any visitor not qualified for the main rule (e.g., one piece of content may only apply to those visitors in the Automative industry, but want anyone not in that industry to see a more generic piece of content).
Click 'Add alternative rule' > Otherwise
4. Add subsequent rule blocks to further enrich the visitor's content experience
Note: rules are applied from left to right, so be sure to stack the most important rules at the start.
5. Each rules block can be named to give it more context
6. Edit or delete Rule Blocks , Collections or specific rules by clicking the 3 dots next to them
7. Search for items and multi-select to drag and drop
8. Once ready to apply the personalization rules, click Save Rules