To optimize your customer engagement, Folloze offers Personalization capabilities, so each visitor on your board gets a personalized digital experience.
When personalizing your board for different audiences you would want the content on the board to be relevant to the board viewer. You can create personalization rules so each viewer sees different content items on the board.
To personalize your content-
1. Go the new Personalization studio tab in your board on the left
2. There you will see a list containing all of the items you uploaded to your board. Drag and drop the items you would want all board viewers to see when they land on the board.
3. Create Rule Blocks by the different attributes you have, and drag and drop the relevant items to that rule block. Each rule block can hold alternative Rule Collections and will apply their rules by the first rule that applies to the board viewer.
4. When adding more blocks, more rules can be applied to the board viewer. Each block will apply the first relevant rule to the board viewer.
5. You can name each rules block to give it more context
6. You can edit or delete Rule Blocks , Collections or specific rules by clicking the 3 dots next to them
7. You can search for items and you can select multiple items to drag and drop to your rule blocks.
8. Once you're ready to apply your personalization rules on your board click Save Rules.