To boost the personalized digital experience of your customers, in addition to the logo personalization, Folloze gives you the option to add two logos, side by side, to the board header.
- Navigate to the board you want to personalize.
- Go to Design tab -> Header
- Click the toggle next to ‘Show Header’ to green
- Click the toggle next to ‘Logo 1’ to green.
- Upload the logo you would like to place on the left side. In most cases that would be your organization logo.
To upload the logo select Choose File. Enter URL if you want the logo to be hyperlinked. This logo will be the default if you use personalization rules.
- Click on the personalization icon if you want to apply personalization rules for Logo 1.
- Click the toggle next to ‘Logo 2’ to add a second logo to the header, the second logo will appear on the right side of the ‘Logo1’
- Click on the drop down menu to select the separation icon between the two logos
- Upload the second logo by clicking Choose File. Enter URL if you want the logo to be hyperlinked. This logo will be the default if you decide to personalize the second logo.
- Click on the personalization icon if you want to apply personalization rules for Logo 2.
- When finished click Save
Both logos will now appear on your board side by side with the separation icon you chose.
Adding Padding to your logo
If you feel the logo you uploaded is proportionally too big for the board, you can add a padding to shrink it's size.
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to edit.
2. Click the Design tab. Click Header.
3. Turn the toggle button on
If you choose to click ‘Add padding to logo’ it will be applied to both logos together