With Content Tagging, Folloze allows you to create a content taxonomy within your instance, to make sure you find the right item to use at the right time!
Using content items helps keeping your content organized and readily available for your users, while making it easier for them to explore new content within the organization.
Content tags can be added from the Content Center, to ensure tags are aligned with the content itself.
To add a tag:
1. Choose a content item in within the Content Center
2. Type in a tag you'd like to use (if the tag has already been used in your organization, you can choose it from the drop-down menu)
3. Click "enter" on your keyboard, and you're done!
Using tags to search for content items:
In any screen where you are able to search for boards, you're also able to search by tags. To search by tag, simple include a "#" in front of your keyword. For example, to search for Python content, use #Python.
Some tips and tricks on using content tagging:
- Tags can be multiple words, for example “artificial intelligence”
- You can use multiple tags for one content piece, so we recommend to use multiple tags for specificity