As a Company Admin, Folloze allows you to embed Marketo forms in your Folloze instance for users to add to boards.
This self-service solution lets your users create and style robust forms in Marketo and then add the forms directly on boards as CTAs, or gating, registration and contact forms.
For example, users can create a form in Marketo to gate content on a board.
Before you begin, you need to generate the embed code from Marketo.
To retrieve the embed code:
- In your Marketo account, select the form you wish to add to your Folloze instance.
- Go to Form Actions > Embed Code.
- Retrieve the required ID codes. Find the line that begins with MktoForms2.loadForm and retrieve the three values that follow within the parentheses.
In this example,
- Base URL = //app-sj25.marketo.com
- Munchkin ID = 170-ADG-863
- Form ID = 49
Now that you have your Marketo form details, you can add the form to Folloze.
To embed your Marketo form in Folloze:
- Go to Company Admin > Forms.
- Select Add Form.
- Give the form a name for identification purposes. This name is displayed in the drop-down list of forms when adding a form to a board.
- Enter your Marketo Munchkin ID, Form ID, and Base URL.
- (Optional) Add a Custom Script in the text box to customize the form and make any L&F changes on the form. For example, you can add a custom script to present a consent message based on the IP of the board visitor.
6. Select Save.
By clicking the edit icon, you can change the form’s name. Once a form is added to the Folloze instance, you cannot delete it.
Note: If you would like to edit any of your form’s fields, you will need to make these changes within Marketo. All changes made in Marketo are reflected on the form in Folloze immediately. You cannot make any changes to the form’s fields in Folloze; only the form’s title can be edited in Folloze.
Once you have added the Marketo form to Folloze, your users can add it at board-level like any other form in the header, banner or promotion areas. To learn more, see Creating Calls to Action.
With Marketo forms, users can also set a redirect URL and send a thank-you message when a lead submits a form.