Folloze supports both inbound and outbound scenarios, and within those, offers the ability to present forms to leads for conversion, CTA, registration, gating and other purposes. See examples below:
- Form on Board (for landing pages, registration, etc.)
- CTA Form (contact us, request a demo, talk to sales)
- Gating Form (conversion for high value content)
Folloze offers 2 types of forms:
1) Folloze forms - these forms are processed by Folloze, track all the data within Folloze, and allow you to integrate data and actions to Marketo. Use these forms when you want to define Folloze unique CTAs, not necessarily synced to Marketo.
2) Marketo forms - these are standard Marketo forms that run as embedded forms in Folloze and report form submission to Marketo + sync submitted form identity to Folloze. Note: form submissions do not require API calls. Use these forms when you are looking to integrate Folloze into Marketo lead flow and share identity with websites.
Please sign in to leave a comment.