When a customer or a lead submits a form, or registers on your board or shares your board with others, you can send them an email to confirm that it was received.
You can send an email in the following cases:
- Send a confirmation email after a lead registers for your event to deliver a seamless pre-event experience.
- Send a welcome email after a lead submits a form to enhance customer communication.
- Send a customized email when a customer shares your board with a colleague.
- Send a reminder email to registrants before your event to maintain lead engagement.
To send an email to leads after form submit or board sharing:
- Enable Send an email upon submission. When sharing a board, if the toggle is disabled, a default email is sent by the sender. In case of a form submit, no email is sent if the toggle is disabled.
- Select an Email Template from the drop-down list. To learn more about email templates, read here. You can choose from any of the existing email templates, excluding the system template.
- In the Who is the sender field, select the inviter or enter the name of another person in whose name the email will be sent. When sharing a board, you cannot change the sender’s name.
- Click Save.