A Company Admin can download reports that show:
- General metrics of all boards
- All board interactions
- Data about the people engaging with your boards
- Data about customer engagement with your content
Use these insights to understand the success of your board and content, and identify trends across boards and over time.
You can download the following types of reports in CSV format:
- All Boards: Presents a comprehensive list of all boards in the system, and includes the board’s name, ID, owner, owner’s email, status and other metrics on the board.
- Board Interactions: Each row in the file shows actions made on the board. For example, when a lead clicked on a button or viewed a content item on your board.
- People Table: Each row in the file shows a person that entered the board. This table is similar to the Pulse Table, however you can filter this report according to specific dates.
- Content Engagement Report: Shows current data about customer engagement with your content. The report is updated hourly and displays the Last Updated Time (UTC). You can view data by total or monthly levels. Viewing the items by monthly values allows you to identify trends of an item. Let’s say you released a board in January, you may see that there were peak views in that month compared to the following months.
To view and download a report:
- Go to Company Admin > Reports.
- Perform the following steps to create a report:
|Name of Report||Procedure|
|All Boards||Download the report.|
|Content Engagement Report||
Each content item created is given an item ID on board level and a master item ID in the Content Center. You can use an identical item on multiple boards. The item receives a different ID number on each board, yet it has the same Content Center ID.
To view and compare customer engagement with an item across different boards, filter the report by the master Content Center item ID.
The report returns a maximum of 1M rows. If over 1M rows are returned, you will receive a message to refine your filters.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.