You can design a color scheme for your board by choosing the perfect theme color.
If your organization has its own signature brand color, you can use it as the theme color to reinforce your brand identity.
To learn how to select your theme in BuyEx 3.0, read the Theme settings section of this article.
The theme color affects the following board features:
- All action buttons
- Social media links
- Icons in the Promo section
- Group tabs in the Items section
To set a theme color:
- Select the board you wish to edit.
- Click the Designer tab > General.
- In the Theme Color pane, click Select Color and do one of the following:
- Choose from one of eight preset colors.
- Add a custom color by inserting a hex code. First, verify the hex code of your organization’s brand color.
- Click Save.
Keep in mind that changing your theme color changes the color of all tabs, icons and buttons on your board.