To meet the needs of different languages and cultures, you can localize the user experience of your board and target new audiences.
By enabling localization, all non-editable areas on the Folloze interface, such as the Homepage categories and tabs, the search button, and CTAs will be translated into your language of choice. Any editable fields and content items must be written in the target language when creating the board and before uploading content.
To enable localization on a board:
- Select the board you wish to design.
- Go to the Designer tab > General > Enable Localization.
- Activate the Enable Localization toggle.
- Select the localization method.
- Browser locale: the board is translated into the lead’s local language by detecting the browser language. When choosing this option, more than one language is enabled, however the board's content is not translated.
- Set localization: the board is translated into one selected target language.
- If you selected Set localization, select a language from the list of available languages. The default language is English (US).
Folloze supports the following languages:
- German - Deutsch
- English (Australia)
- English (Canada)
- English (Great Britain)
- English (US)
- French - Français (Canada)
- French - Français (France)
- Netherlands - Dutch
- Portuguese - Português (Brazil)
- Italian - Italiano
- Turkish - Türkçe
- Norwegian - Norsk
- Finnish - Suomi
- Swedish - Svenska
- Danish - Dansk
- Japanese -日本語
If there's a language you would like to add, please let us know by either sending a request to email@example.com or contacting your CSM.