As a board owner, you can invite people to collaborate with you on your Folloze board in the following ways:
- Invite someone from your organization. This is useful for inviting colleagues to your board, allowing for collaboration on content or personalization.
- Invite someone from another organization thereby granting them board permissions, i.e., editor or subscriber. For example, invite an external collaborator, such as someone from an advertising agency to assist in designing and editing the board. Or, an agency employee who is the board owner designing a board for an organization can invite someone from the organization to add content to the board or edit as necessary.
To invite someone to your board:
- Hover over the board that you want to invite someone to.
- Perform one of the following:
Click the menu button in the top right and select Invite.
- Select the board you want to invite someone to and click the drop-down menu in the top right.
The Invite dialog opens.
- At the bottom, choose the role you wish to grant to the invitee:
4. Enter the invitee's name or email address.
5. Click Send Invites.
After you invite someone to your board, the invitee receives an email including an invitation to view the board.
Please sign in to leave a comment.