To send a targeted greeting message to invitees, create a board greeting, a pop-up message that greets new visitors when they first open your board. By default, the greeting is signed by the person sharing the board (the inviter). This can add a human touch to your board, helping to personalize your interactions with visitors from the very beginning of their journey.
The board greeting only appears once – the first time someone visits the board. If that same visitor reopens the board later, they will not receive the greeting.
To create a board greeting:
- Select the board you wish to design.
- Click the Designer tab > Contact / Alerts.
- Enable the Greeting toggle.
- To add a title, enable Greeting Title. If enabled, the greeting appears with a title including the invitee’s name and company. This option is only available for known invitees. Anonymous visitors do not see a title.
- Enter the Greeting opening, i.e., Prepared for John Doe at XYZ Company.
- Enter the Greeting Salutation, i.e., Hello John!
- Write your greeting in the text box. You can use the text that’s provided, or write your own.
- To apply personalization rules, click on the personalization icon. To learn more, see Personalizing Content Items.
- Click Save.