You can enrich your board content by adding Web Links to references and useful sources.
Before you begin:
- Choose an image to use for the web link item tile. You can choose an image from the Image Library, from the web or upload an image from your computer.
- The maximum file size for images is 25 MB.
- Prepare the size of the item tile image to ensure it displays appropriately. The image size for item tiles is fixed at 350 pixels width by 235 pixels height.
To add a Web Link:
- Navigate to your Folloze homepage. Select the board you want to add a Web Link to.
- Click Add Content > Web Link (URL).
- Insert the URL you wish to add.
- Configure the web link’s settings.
- In the Details tab, define the following:
|Title||In most cases, once you add a URL, the title is populated based on the link’s metadata. If you wish, edit the title and provide a custom title for the Web Link. Titles should be distinct, descriptive and concise.|
|Description||In most cases, once you add a URL, the description field is populated. If you wish, edit the description field and provide your own description about the Web Link, including relevant information about the link.|
|Keep private||Select this option if you wish to keep this item private so that other users cannot add it to their boards.|
- To search the board and Content Center by tags, in the Tags tab, add tags to the Web Link. For example, add tags “Cisco'' and “budget” to a web link related to Cisco’s marketing budget for 2021. This will help you while searching for content items associated with Cisco and budgeting.
- Configure the Visibility settings.
- Configure the Metadata & SEO settings.
- To change the web link item’s default image, select an image using the following options:
- Click Add. The Web Link is added to the board and its image appears as a tile in the Items area.
- To edit the Web Link settings at any time, select the item on the board.
- When you are finished editing, select Save.
- To remove the Web Link item, select the item on the board and click Remove.