Folloze allows you to easily add PDF files, images and videos to your board by drag and drop or by uploading files from your computer.
Before you begin:
- Choose an image to use for the file item tile. You can choose an image from the Image Library, from the web or upload an image from your computer.
- The maximum file size for images is 25 MB.
- Prepare the size of the item tile image to ensure it displays appropriately. The image size for item tiles is fixed at 350 pixels width by 235 pixels height.
To add a file:
- Go to your Folloze homepage and select the board you want to add a file to.
- Select Add Content > File.
- Upload or drag files here.
- Configure the Set Visibility settings:
- Online: The file is visible on the live board.
- Offline: The file is not visible on the live board.
- Schedule: The file is visible according to the scheduled time.
- Click Add. The file is added to your board.
- Select the file on your board and configure the settings.
- In the Details tab, define the following:
|Title||Provide a title for the file. Titles should be distinct, descriptive and concise.|
|Description||Provide a short description about the file, including relevant detailed information.|
|Keep private||Select this option if you wish to keep this file private so that other users cannot add it to their boards.|
- To search the board and Content Center by tags, in the Tags tab, add tags to the file. For example, add a tag named “Big Data” to a PowerPoint presentation you added addressing Big Data strategies. This tag will help you while searching for content items related to Big Data.
- Configure the Visibility settings.
- Configure the Metadata & SEO settings.
- To change the file item’s default image, select an image using the following options:
- Click Add. The File is added to the board and its image appears as a tile in the Items area.
- To edit the File settings at any time, select the item on the board.
- When you are finished editing, click Save.
- To remove the File item, select the item on the board and click Remove.