Adding images to boards
Images are a key part of creating boards and can be added in several areas of the board. Uploading the right image in the right place can help you create beautiful and visually effective boards.
You can add the following type of images to your board:
- Custom favicons in the browser tab
- Logos in the Header area
- Images in the Banner area
- Content item tiles in the Items area
- Icons in the Promotion area
- Images in the Side by Side area
File type requirements
Folloze supports the following file types:
Image size requirements
Sizing requirements and recommendations vary for each type of image. To ensure images display properly on your boards, follow the image sizing guidelines for each type of image:
|Custom favicons||A favicon is a small custom icon that appears in your browser tab.||
|Logos||The logo appears in the Header area of the board. You can add up to 2 logos.||
|Banner images for computers||
Banner images appear across the entire Banner area of the board. You can choose from four types of banner heights. The height of the banner area affects how the background image appears on computers.
The height dimensions for the banner types are:
For all banner types:
|Banner images for mobile devices||Images for mobile banners are a fixed height for all types of banners.||
|Content item images||You can upload images for content items. These images appear as tiles in the Items area.||
|Icons in the Promotion area||You can upload an icon image for each column in the Promotion area.||
|Images in the Side By Side area||You can upload images in the Side By Side area. You can display images on the left side, right side, or both sides.||
General tips for images
- Set your browser zoom level at 100%.
- If you adjust the browser zoom levels (increase or decrease), your browser remembers these settings. The next time you land on the board, you will view the board at the selected zoom level.