A channel is a way of grouping together related boards in one place and can make sharing and collaborating with other people at your organization easier. A channel can contain boards created by different owners.
You can create a channel for a specific product, campaign, sales region or any particular topic.
Channels make it easy to share multiple pieces of content with multiple people at once. Instead of having to share individual boards one after the other, just group related boards into a channel. Then, share the channel with the relevant users within your company.
To create a new channel:
- Go to your Folloze homepage. In the upper right, click + Add Channel.
- Enter a name for your channel.
- (Optional) Add a description telling people what the channel is about.
- Click Create.
Your new channel is displayed in the left sidebar under Channels. All of the boards on which you have permissions are listed under Channels.
Adding boards to a channel
After creating a new channel, you can add existing boards to the channel. You must own a channel in order to add boards to it.
To add a board to a channel:
- Go to your Folloze homepage. Find the board you want to add to a channel.
- Hover over the board tile. In the upper right, click the menu button and select Add to...
- Select an existing channel from the drop-down menu. Or, click + New Channel to add the board to a new channel.
The board is added to the channel. When opening the channel, all of the boards grouped together in the channel are displayed.
To learn about sharing the channel with your colleagues, read here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.