Eloqua cookie matching utilizes a Visitor Web Data Lookup to pass Eloqua cookie data into a Folloze board for use in Personalization Rules, form auto-population, and data collection. It is ultimately captured and stored in the Pulse Table.
To configure Eloqua Cookie Matching:
1. Configure a Web Data Lookup in Eloqua.
2. Add your Web Data Lookup Key to your Folloze Board.
Configure a Web Data Lookup in Eloqua
- Log in to Eloqua.
- Navigate to Assets > Website Setup > Web Data Lookup.
- Click the Data Lookup dropdown and select New Data Lookup.
- Give the New Data Lookup a name such as "Folloze-Visitors", and then select "Visitors" as the Data Lookup Type.
- Copy the Data Lookup Key.
- For "Data Fields Returned", select "Customer Info". If your Eloqua instance does not have this view, edit an existing Profile View to include the fields below:
Note: Company information is generated by Eloqua's IP lookup, so this may display company information from the visitors Internet Service Provider. You may choose not to auto-populate the Company field in forms.
Add your Web Data Lookup Key to your Folloze Board
- Go to the Settings tab > Integrations > Eloqua.
- Enable the Eloqua Client Script Tracking ID toggle.
- Enable the Eloqua Cookie Matching Tracking ID toggle.
- Paste the Web Data Lookup Key in the text box.
- If you are using First Party Cookies in Eloqua, paste the domain (e.g. tracking.somedomain.com) in the First Party Cookie Domain box.
Congratulations! You've now set up Eloqua Cookie Matching for your Folloze Board.
Please sign in to leave a comment.