A Company Admin can download reports that show:
- General metrics of all boards
- All board interactions
- Data about the people engaging with your board
Use these insights to understand the success of your board and content, and identify trends across boards and over time.
You can download the following types of reports in CSV format:
- All Boards: Presents a comprehensive list of all boards in the system, and includes the board’s name, ID, owner, owner’s email, status and other metrics on the board.
- Board Interactions: Each row in the file shows actions made on the board. For example, when a lead clicked on a button or viewed a content item on your board.
- People Table: Each row in the file shows a person that entered the board. This table is similar to the Pulse Table, however you can filter this report according to specific dates.
To view and download a report:
- Go to Company Admin > Reports.
- Select the type of report you wish to download.
- Perform the following steps to create a report:
|Type of report||Procedure|
To export a Board Performance Report, Content Engagement Report and Engagement Activity Report, see the Report Center.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.
Please sign in to leave a comment.