A Company Admin can download reports that show:
- General metrics of all boards
- All board interactions
- Data about the people engaging with your board
- Data about customer engagement with your content
- Granular data about all activities performed on your boards
Use these insights to understand the success of your board and content, and identify trends across boards and over time.
You can download the following types of reports in CSV format:
- All Boards: Presents a comprehensive list of all boards in the system, and includes the board’s name, ID, owner, owner’s email, status and other metrics on the board.
- Board Interactions: Each row in the file shows actions made on the board. For example, when a lead clicked on a button or viewed a content item on your board.
- People Table: Each row in the file shows a person that entered the board. This table is similar to the Pulse Table, however you can filter this report according to specific dates.
- Content Engagement Report: Shows current data about customer engagement with your content. You can view data by total or monthly levels. Viewing the items by monthly values allows you to identify trends of an item. Let’s say you released a board in January, you may see that there were peak views in that month compared to the following months.
- Engagement Activity Report: Shows granular data of total activities performed on your board. Each row in the file displays a single engagement activity performed on the board. For example, if a lead filled in a form, the report displays the form name, the board ID, the date and time of the visit and more. You can use the filters to display specific data, for example to see which leads viewed a specific item.
To view and download a report:
- Go to Company Admin > Reports.
- Select the type of report you wish to download.
- Perform the following steps to create a report:
|Type of report||Procedure|
|Content Engagement Report||
Each content item created is given an item ID on board level and a master item ID in the Content Center. You can use an identical item on multiple boards. The item receives a different ID number on each board, yet it has the same Content Center ID.
To view and compare customer engagement with an item across different boards, filter the report by the master Content Center item ID.
|Engagement Activity Report||
Use commas to separate multiple values.
The Content Engagement and Engagement Activity Reports both:
- Update hourly and display the Last Updated Time (in UTC) to provide you with current data.
- Return a maximum of 1M rows. If over 1M rows are returned, you will receive a message to refine your filters.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.