If you’re a board owner or editor, you can also change an invitee’s permission level after inviting them. For instance, say you invited someone to a board as an editor, but later want to make them a subscriber.
To change an invitee’s permission:
- Go to your Folloze homepage. Find the board whose invitee privileges you want to change.
- To open the board’s share options, perform one of the following:
- Hover over the board. Click the menu button in the top right and select Invite.
- Select the board and click the menu button in the top right.
3. Find the person’s name on the invitee list.
4. Click the arrow by their name. Select a new permission from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Done.
You can only change a user’s permission if you directly invited them to the board. You cannot change the permission of users who were invited by someone else (unless you are the board’s owner).