If you’re a board owner or editor, you can also change an invitee’s permission level after inviting them. For instance, say you invited someone to a board as an editor, but later want to make them a subscriber.
To change an invitee’s permission:
- Go to your Folloze homepage. Find the board whose invitee privileges you want to change.
- To open the board’s share options, perform one of the following:
- Hover over the board. Click the menu button in the top right and select Invite.
- Select the board and click the menu button in the top right.
3. Find the person’s name on the invitee list.
4. Click the arrow by their name. Select a new permission from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Done.
You can only change a user’s permission if you directly invited them to the board. You cannot change the permission of users who were invited by someone else (unless you are the board’s owner).
Please sign in to leave a comment.