To enhance your brand identity, add your company logo and tagline in the header section running across the top of your board. Adding alt text to your logos will optimize your images for SEO and is also important for accessibility purposes. You can also add social media links in the header to allow your leads to share your board with others and reach a larger audience.
To learn how to design a header in BuyEx 3.0, read this article.
Before you begin:
- Choose logo images to use in your header. You can choose images from the Image Library, from the web or upload images from your computer.
- The maximum file size for images is 25 MB.
- The recommended height for a logo image is 50 pixels.
- Width dimensions of a logo are dynamically calculated within Folloze.
To design a header:
- Select the board you wish to design.
- Click the Designer tab > Header.
- To add a header to your board, enable Show Header. If disabled, your board appears without a header.
While you are working on your Header, you can view its design in the highlighted display on the right-hand side. To learn more, see Previewing a Board Design.
- To upload a logo to your header, enable the Logo 1 toggle.
- Click Select Logo and choose a logo using the following options:
- Select a logo from the Image Library.
- Upload your own file.
- Find a logo from the web through Folloze.
- After selecting a logo, click Done.
- To hyperlink the logo, place a link in the Enter URL textbox. When a lead clicks on the link, the action is tracked in the reports and and Pulse table and displayed as 'Clicked link' on the Activity Stream.
- To add Alt text to the Logo image, enter the text in the Enter alt text box.
The Alt text appears under the logo image to describe the appearance of the image and make it accessible for all viewers.
- To apply personalization rules, click on the personalization icon. To learn more, see Personalizing Content Items.
- To add a second logo, enable the Logo 2 toggle and repeat steps 5-9 above.
- To add a separation icon between the two logos, select an icon from the drop-down list.
- To add padding to your logo and shrink its size to fit the header, enable the Add Padding to logo toggle. If enabled, it affects both logos.
The uploaded logo appears in the Header area of the board.
- Insert a Tag Line into the text box. Taglines are limited to 55 characters. The tagline is generally the company’s slogan.
- To make your header’s background a solid white, enable the Solid Background Color (White) toggle. If disabled, the top portion of your banner background image appears in the header.
- To add a call-to-action to the header, enable Action Button and write the Button Text in the textbox.
- If you enabled the Action Button toggle, select the Click Action type from the drop-down menu. For more information on CTAs, see Adding Call-to-Action Buttons to Boards.
- To allow leads to email your board to others, enable the Share with Email toggle.
- To allow viewers to post your board directly to social media, turn on the Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn Share Buttons. If enabled, the social media links appear in the top right of your board.
- Click Save.
- To preview your header design, click View Board.
Please sign in to leave a comment.