When your board contains sensitive or confidential information for your organization, clients, or prospects, you can make it password protected. Set the password and then notify your customers about the password-protected access.
To set password-protected access:
- Go to the Settings tab > Access and Security.
- Select By Password.
- Set a password. The password must contain minimum of 6 characters.
- Select the appropriate option for authentication requirements.
- Require re-authentication after ⬜ Days: leads are required to reauthenticate after a specific number of days. The default time limit is 30 days.
- Set the number of days the password is valid for. After this time has elapsed the lead is required to provide their password again. For example, if you set a 30 day time limit, the lead will only be prompted to reauthenticate after 30 days.
- Require re-authentication for each session: leads are required to re-authenticate on each board visit. The duration of each board session is 30 minutes. If a lead visits a board within 30 minutes of their previous visit, they are not required to reauthenticate.
- Click Save Settings.