The Settings tab allows you to configure general settings that are related to building a board, such as cookie consent messages and access and security settings.
For a complete list of settings and functions, see below.
How to access General Board Settings
- Select the board on which you wish to configure general settings.
- Go to the Settings icon at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
3. To configure settings, select one of the following tabs:
- General - configure general board settings such as adding a vanity URL, and enabling personalization rules and localization on boards
- Access and Security - configure the security settings of a board and enable board embedding
- Cookie Messaging - manage cookie consent messages on boards
- SEO - enable a board’s Search Engine Optimization setting
- Integrations - add tracking IDs of the Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, and Google Analytics integrations
- Contact card and Alerts - manage contact card settings and alerts and notifications received about board activity
You can configure the following general board-level settings from the General tab.
- Vanity URL: add a descriptive and memorable vanity URL to a board
- Enable Personalization Rules: enable personalization rules on a board so that many elements, including text and images, can be personalized by visitor
- Enable Localization: localize the user experience of your board and target new audiences.
- Set as Promotional Board: view if a board is set as a promotional board or not.
- Custom Favicon: add a custom favicon to a board.
Access and Security
Choose how you want to secure your board and who can access your board.
- Open To All: set up unrestricted access so that anyone with the URL can access the board
- By Password: set up a password protected board
- By Email: protect a board by providing access with 2FA to authorized contacts only
- Embedded Board: allow the board to be embedded in web pages
Manage your cookie consent messages to protect yourself against certain privacy and cookie laws.
- Enable Cookie Consent: activate cookie messages and select the privacy message to show on your board
Configure your board’s Search Engine Optimization settings.
- Enable SEO: enable the SEO settings to optimize your board’s visibility.
Add tracking IDs of the following integrations to track visitors and activity.
- Marketo Tracking ID: add your Marketo Munchkin tracking ID to your board
- Eloqua Tracking ID: add Eloqua client script and cookie matching tracking IDs to your boards to track visitors and retrieve lead data.
- Salesforce Tracking ID: place a Pardot tracking script on your board to track Folloze page views in Pardot.
- Google Analytics Tracking ID: add your Google Analytics tracking ID to track data about your board.
Contact card and Alerts
In the Alerts tab, you can make decisions regarding who receives alerts and notifications on board activity and whose contact card is presented.
- Who is the inviter: choose the inviter of a board.
- Whose Contact Card is presented: choose the contact card presented on the board.
- Who gets alerts: choose who receives notifications about board activity.
- Do not Alert on Internal viewers: you can disable alerts received about activity of internal viewers from your company.
Please sign in to leave a comment.