You can build a new Folloze board with engaging and effective content to communicate with your customers.
To get started creating a board, you first need to choose a template.
What is a template?
A template is a fully designed board that contains everything you need to get started, including sample content items, personalization rules, custom scripts, registration pages and more.
The Company Admin at your organization will pre-select the organization’s default templates for you to choose from.
Creating a board
- To create a new board, click Add Board.
- To find a suitable template, browse the Templates gallery.
- Click View Template to preview the contents of a template, including the sections and images galleries. The template opens in a new tab and displays the board’s live version. When creating a board from a template, it also includes any email templates if they exist.
- After previewing the different templates, choose a template and click Next.
- Fill in the board Details:
- Name: board's internal name
- Display Name: board's external name (e.g., displayed in the email subject line)
- Tags: add tags to a board for searching purposes. Use '#' to separate between tags.
- Description: add a description for SEO purposes. The description is not displayed.
6. To add your board to the Company Directory, enable the Set as a company board toggle.
7. Select an image for the board or upload your own file.
8. Click Create Board.
Now you are ready to add content items and design your newly created board.
Please sign in to leave a comment.