When a board section includes an image, you can choose an image from the Image Library or upload your own image file. You can then edit or crop the image in the Image Studio.
Designing images in board sections
- Hover over the image and click the image edit button.
- To choose a new image, open the Image Library and use the following options:
- Select an image from the Image Library.
- To Upload your own image, click Upload File.
- To find an image from the web, select Bing or Unsplash.
3. After choosing an image, click Select Image.
4. To edit the image, click the edit button and open the Image Studio.
- Apply a background tint to the image using the board’s theme colors.
- Set the Opacity of the color from 0-100%.
- To choose a different background color, click Advanced and set a color.
- Crop the image by shape.
- Adjust the image position.
- Apply a filter to the image.
5. To keep your changes, click Save Changes.
Adding links and alt text to images
You can convert an image into a link and add alt text to the image for accessibility purposes.
- To make an image into a Link, click the link icon and enter the URL in the textbox.
- To add Alt text to the image, click the alt text icon and enter the text in the box.
The Alt text appears under the image to describe the appearance of the image and make it accessible for all viewers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.