You can use the Text Editor to redesign the text throughout your board’s sections, including the text size and color, or to just change one word in the text. You can also add a bullet or numbered list, or superscript or subscript to the text.
To edit, you can hover over the text and select the pencil icon or simply double click the text element.
Editing text on sections
- To edit the text of a section, hover over the text area and click the text edit button or double-click anywhere on the text.
- Use the text editor to edit the text of the section.
- To change the heading size and font, use the editing tools. The text of each section has a default heading, font, size and color which you can change if you wish. You can choose from the available heading styles and fonts that are part of the board theme selected by the Company Admin in the admin settings.
- To apply bold, italics, or underline to the text, highlight the text and use the suitable editing tools.
- To apply a font color, highlight the text and choose a color.
- Set the text alignment.
- Apply a numbered or bulleted list, and superscript or subscript to the text.
You can also edit a portion of the text, for example to change the font color of just one word.
8. To edit a portion of the text, highlight the word/s and adjust the color or format bold, italicized, underlined, subscript or superscript using the appropriate editing tool.