After a board has already gone live, you can edit the board at any time. For instance if you would like to rename the board or add new tags to a board. You can also optionally change the Company Directory and online/offline settings of the board.
Editing a board
- To edit a board, perform one of the following:
- From the homepage, hover over the board you wish to edit. Click the menu button and select Edit.
- Open the board you wish to edit. Click the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner and select Edit.
The Edit Board dialog opens.
2. Edit the board details that you wish to change.
- Name: board's internal name
- Display Name: board's external name (e.g., displayed in the email subject line)
- Tags: add tags to a board for searching purposes. Use '#' to separate between tags.
- Description: add a description for SEO purposes.
3. Optionally change the board’s image.
4. To edit online/offline settings, enable or disable the Set board to online toggle.
5. To edit the Company Directory settings, enable or disable the Set as a company board toggle.
6. To save the changes, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.