Bot filtering provides you with full visibility and control to view and filter bot traffic on your boards. By identifying humans or suspected bots, you get more accurate and reliable analytics on your visitors’ activity and board performance.
Folloze applies Bot detection and filtering at every level, from a single board’s Pulse Tab to the Report Center reports and Account Engagement Dashboard.
Before you begin
To enable this feature in your account, contact your customer success representative.
Filtering analytics data in the Pulse table
You can filter the analytics data in the Pulse table to identify if a lead is a human or suspected bot.
- Go to the board for which you wish to retrieve analytics data. You need to be an Owner, Editor, or Subscriber of the board to view the analytics.
- On the left navigation bar, click on the Pulse tab.
- Under Human/Bot, use the filter to view human, suspected bot or all traffic to your board.
Filtering the Report Center
You can filter the Report Center to identify human or suspected bot traffic to your boards and exclude the lead and their engagement activity to provide clean data.
- To download a report on a board, go to the board for which you wish to get information.
- Go to Reporting > Report Center.
- Choose a report template.
- To open the Filters dialog, click Open Template.
- Use the Human/Bot filter to identify human or suspected bot traffic to the board.
Keep in mind that the Item Card Views includes all humans and bots (gives a total number of both). To know how many of the views are actual humans, you need to go to pulse and filter to see only humans.