There are 2 ways to reset your password in Folloze:
- If you are unable to log into the Folloze application, follow these steps:
1. To reset your password, click here.
2. Enter the email address you used to sign up to Folloze.
3. You should receive an email with instructions on changing your password (make sure to check your spam folder).
4. Follow the instructions in the email and log in to Folloze with your new password!
- If you would like to change your password from within the Folloze application
1. Click your profile picture and navigate to "my settings"
2. Choose the Password tab, enter your old password, and your choice of new password!
Note: Your password in Folloze must include uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as a number and a special character. The password must be a minimum of 8 characters and must be a new password (meaning, you never used it in Folloze before).
Your Folloze profile information includes your name, photo, contact details, and more. Much of this information is used to create your contact card (see below). For this reason, it’s important to keep your profile up to date, so that prospects always know how to reach you...More
Folloze users can be assigned one of four roles on a board: owner, editor (previously contributor), subscriber (previously agent) or viewer. These permissions are assigned when sharing the board with others, with the exception of owners...More
Whenever someone interacts with your board, Folloze generates analytics and notifications about their activity. This information tells you who used the board and how they engaged with your content, helping you determine your next steps and follow-ups...More