At any time, you can edit existing content items on your boards, whether to change the title and image or to correct mistakes.
To edit a content item:
- Click on the content item you’d like to edit to open the Edit dialog.
- Edit the item title, description, image, or vanity URL. Titles are limited to 150 characters. Descriptions are limited to 490 characters.
- When you are finished editing, select Save.
You can crop the item image to improve its composition or to display a specific part of the image.
To crop the image:
- Click on the edit icon on the top right.
- Use the arrows to define which part of the image is shown. Cropping is restricted to the item ratio.
You can also edit the content itself by changing the link or file. This comes in handy for when you make new versions of your assets and want to update your board with them.
For example, say you add an infographic to a board. A week later, you redesign it. To ensure visitors to the board see the latest version of the graphic, you can replace the original item file with a new one, without deleting the item itself.
To change an item file:
- Click Browse in the edit dialog and upload the new file
When you replace a file, the item still keeps its original title, even if the new file has a different name. To rename an item altogether, edit the title in the edit dialog.
To change an item link:
- Enter a new link in the URL field at the top of the edit dialog.
4. To save all your changes, click Save.