To share your board externally, Folloze provides multiple link options to fit your use case.
To create a board link:
1. From your Folloze homepage, click on the board you wish to share
2. Click the vertical dot icon in the top right and choose Get Link
3. The following options will be presented to you
Board Link Options:
1. Public Link: Visitors who click a public link are logged as “Guests" and will remain anonymous.
Note: Folloze integrates with data services like KickFire and Demandbase. These integrations will pull in company data for board visitors, when possible. For more information, reach out to your Folloze CSM.
Public links are generated automatically. To use one, click Copy Link. The link is now copied to your clipboard.
2. Campaign Link: Use this method to share your board via marketing automation/mass email platforms like Marketo or Salesforce. It’s simple: just embed the campaign link in your email templates. When visitors click the link, Folloze will identify them by pulling their information from the mailer system.
Note: when using campaign links, you’ll need to do the mapping for recipient information within your marketing automation tool. Always send the campaign link in a live email through the platform to yourself (not a test) prior to launching your campaign - be sure to confirm all links and personalization rules populate correctly.
To generate a platform-specific campaign link, click the drop-down menu in the upper right of this section and select the platform:
Then, click Copy Link to add the URL to your clipboard
3. Individual Trackable Link: In this method, Folloze creates a unique link for a specific individual. Whenever the person uses the link, Folloze will track their activity.
Note: if this individual were to share the link with others, that visitor's information would populate as the original individual.
Use this method you want to capture your visitors’ contact information, but are sending the link in a one-off scenario (not through another platform). To create an individual link, select Individual, then enter the recipient’s information. Click Create Link, then click Copy Link.
Note: if this individual shares the link with others, the new visitor's information would populate as the original individual.
4. Group Trackable Link: Use this method to track sources of traffic to your board. For instance, you can create a different group link for each platform you post your board's link (i.e., one for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) When someone visits the board using one of the trackable group links, you will know exactly which social media page they came from.
To create, select Group, then enter a label (e.g. LinkedIn). Click Create Link, then click Copy Link.