Do your prospects need nurturing or educating? Try setting up a content play, a feature that uses your Folloze board as the basis for a drip campaign.
In this type of campaign, rather than share a full board all at once, individual items from the board are sent out one by one in automated emails, providing prospects with a steady “drip” of relevant content throughout every stage of the sales cycle. It’s a great way to gradually introduce prospects to your product or service, and get them to take those first steps toward becoming a buyer.
To set up a default content play on your board:
1. Navigate to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to use for your content play.
2. Click the Automation tab. This is where you determine the sequence and timing of your content play, as well as the content used in it.
3. Under Email Frequency, click and drag the slider determine how frequently your leads will receive emails.
4. Under Send Emails at, use the drop down to determine what time your emails will be sent each day and the time zone.
Note: Pay special attention to the time on content plays that are sent on behalf of an individual or group. All emails will be sent out close to the time you select on different dates.
5. Under Exit Criteria, select a user action that would end the email drip campaign. Options: no exit criteria, viewed all items, clicked an action button, landed on the board.
6. Click Add Content. From the menu, select the content for each step of your campaign. You can select a link to a board or to a specific item from your board.
Note: During a content play, you can only send prospects one email per day.
7. Click the envelope icon in the bottom left corner of each item tile, or simply click the tile itself. This opens a preview where you can edit the email message the item will be delivered in.
8. Edit your campaign emails as needed. Click Done each time you finish editing a message.
9. You can add/ change the content in your message as a hyperlink or as an image in the message.
10. After completing your steps edits, turn on the toggle button for Activate, In the upper right. The content play is now active and ready to share.
Note: You can Test Send to get a copy of the emails sent to any address you specify so you can see what it would look like to the receiver.