The Pulse table provides details about who visited your board, which items they viewed, their status and more. To focus on the information that is most important to you, use the filters in the Pulse table.
To filter the Pulse table:
- Go to your Folloze homepage.
- Select the board for which you'd like information.
- In the left navigation menu, click the Pulse tab.
- At the top of the Pulse table, select the filter(s) you want to use.
- Lead Type: filter leads by all, internal or external. For example, to view only leads from your organization, filter by internal.
- Invited by: filter recipients based on who invited them to the board. You can choose to display prospects invited by all inviters, by you, by another user or by no inviter.
- Identity: filter prospects according to all, known, or anonymous. For example, highlight known prospects with whom you can follow up by phone or email.
- UTM Source: identify prospects who reached your board by UTM parameters in the board link. You can also filter by None to display prospects that did not land on the board from a UTM source.
- UTM Medium: identify prospects who reached your board from a UTM medium. You can also filter by None to display prospects that did not land on the board from a UTM medium.
- UTM Campaign: identify prospects who reached your board through a UTM campaign. You can also filter by None to display prospects that did not land on the board through a UTM campaign.
- Campaign: Filter activity by a specific campaign. The filter shows prospects that were recipients of at least one of the selected campaigns.
- Time frame: Highlight activity within a specific date range. The filter will show prospects that had some activity during the specified time frame. Or, filter the table to show data of last activity.
If you filter information in the Pulse table, the analytics pane changes and only displays data according to the selected filters. For example, if you filter by Time frame, the analytics pane only displays data from that date range. However, the prospect’s activity stream is not affected by the filters and displays all visits.