Another Folloze user can create an email campaign on your behalf and send it to your recipients from your email address. Before they send out the campaign, you can review, edit, approve or decline the campaign. At the end of this process, you can auto-approve future campaigns sent by the same sender.
Approving a Campaign
When someone submits a campaign on your behalf you will receive the following email allowing you to approve, review or preview the campaign. .
To review and edit the campaign to be sent on your behalf:
- Select the board being sent in a campaign.
- Click on the Campaign tab. A list of your campaigns opens.
- Click the 3 dots next to the campaign name and select Review.
- Open the campaign editor to remove recipients, add new receipts and edit the email message.
- After editing, click Approve & Send.
When the campaign is sent out, the campaign’s creator will be notified.
Note: On the success screen you can choose to auto approve future campaign created by the same user.
Note: for this to be delivered as an organic email, the campaign will be sent out through the sender's email mailbox, typically through Gmail or Outlook. This is based on the mailbox account that the sender has configured to connect to Folloze.
Declining a Campaign
You can decline any campaign sent on your behalf in the following two ways:
- Decline the campaign on the email sent to notify you about the campaign creation.
2. Decline it from within the campaign
a. Enter the Folloze board and click on the Campaign tab.
b. Click the 3 dots next to the campaign name and select Decline.
c. Provide a reason for the decline and the campaign creator will be notified.