1. Download the Mail Merge Word macro (At the bottom of the article) and save it locally
2. Download the Mail Merge Excel template (At the bottom of the article) and save it locally
Note: on the Mail Merge Excel template just use the following columns:
- Board public link (URL to the board yo want to send)
- Email of the recipients
- First name of the recipient
- Last name of the recipient
- Invited by
- You will not use the Lead ID and Phone number, so leave blank
3. Open Mail Merge Word Macro that you have saved locally, and add a hyperlink to relevant phrases. The hyperlink MUST say "campaign_link" as in the screenshot below:
4. Save before beginning Mailings
5. Go to Mailings tab
6. Start Mail Merge
7. Choose Email Messages
8. To select recipients select "Use an Existing List"
9. Select the saved Mail Merge Excel Template
10. Click OK on dialog box
11. Save the document
12. Click Finish and Merge
13. Add subject line to your email
15. Open your Outlook
16. Check your Sent Items Folder
17. All set!
Please sign in to leave a comment.