When you send a board in a Folloze Campaign, Folloze sends out an email with the board attached as a hyperlink.
Before sending the email to your recipients, you can customize it as you wish.
To customize an email:
- Select the board you wish to send.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Name the campaign.
- Select for whom you are sending the email campaign.
- To edit the email message attached to the board, click the Message tab.
- To change the subject of the email, enter new text in the subject field.
- To edit the font, color, background color and text alignment, use the Rich Text Editor.
- To add an image or link to the email message, click on the icons in the toolbar.
- To add different automated fields in the message (i.e. sender signature, sender first name, etc.), click Insert Field and select fields from the drop-down list.
- To add a hyperlink to the board or to one of the board's items, click Content link and select the items from the drop-down list. Choose to send the item As Link or As Image.
- In Email Format, use the toggle to select the format of the email message.
Note: In BX3 boards, you cannot use the HTML format.
- Text: contains a plain text message
- HTML: contain graphics based on your board design, such as your background image (see below). This is a great way to make your email more visually engaging.
12. In Email Templates, use an email template for your message. You can choose from the following:
- Templates: select one of the templates the board editor created for all board users.
- Recent Message: Folloze saves your recent messages, so you can insert a recent message here.
- Favorites: if you especially like one of your messages, click the star next to it. This saves the message as a favorite. Your HTML favorites are kept separate from your text only favorites.
13. Schedule the date you want to send the campaign or send it ASAP.
14. Under Send email at, schedule the time you want to send the campaign.
15. To save all the settings, click Save.
16. To see a full preview of your board, click PREVIEW in the top right. On the right, Folloze also displays a mini-preview of your board.
You can send yourself, or someone else, a sample email to make sure everything looks the way it is supposed to before sending it to your recipients.
17. To test out your email, click Test Send. To learn more about sending a test email, read here.