As an Admin, you can activate Marketo identity matching for your Folloze instance. This enables the system to extract contact data from Marketo and obtain enriched information on leads via an API call. The syncing between the integrations makes it possible to convert unknown anonymous visitors who land on your Folloze board into known leads if they are already known to Marketo.
This capability allows you to benefit from tighter integration, data sharing and enriched analytics in the Folloze engagement and activity reporting.
After activating the Marketo identity matching, you can define the frequency of how often the data should be imported from Marketo.
In order to successfully sync your data, you will need to either add a munchkin script at Folloze or add a custom script externally.
To import lead data from Marketo:
- Go to Company Admin > Integrations > Marketo.
- Configure the Munchkin tracking settings.
- Select from the drop-down list where to Add this Munchkin script for tracking boards.
- To all boards: the munchkin script is added to all boards
- Allow per board configuration: a board owner can choose to enable the setting in the general settings of each board.
- Do not add: do not add the script to any boards.
Please note, if you choose to add an external custom script for syncing data, leave these fields blank.
4. Enter the Munchkin ID in the textbox.
5. Next to Import lead data from Marketo, select Yes.
6. Next to API Call Batch Frequency, set a batching schedule for calling Marketo to define how often to import data on leads.
At this designated time, Folloze will check for lead data with Marketo. For example, if you select 60 minutes, the Folloze system will check every hour for new data about unknown leads and convert them into known leads.
If you select ‘On-Demand’, API calls are made immediately. Keep in mind that this could cause you to exceed your API call limits.
Please sign in to leave a comment.