To apply a color, image or video for the background of your board's sections, you can use the Background Editor.
For instance, adding a short video on a Banner is a great way to add visual interest to a board and engage your leads. Folloze supports MP4 and .mov files and allows a maximum file size of 25 MB for videos.
Using the Background Editor, you can also set the size of the top and bottom padding around the content
In addition, you can apply different background settings for mobile devices.
Editing the section background
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button in the section tool bar.
- Edit the background settings.
- To adjust the top and bottom Padding, set the suitable size.
- To make the top and bottom padding an identical size, click the lock icon.
- Select the background type: Color, Image or Video.
- To apply a color background to the section, select Color and choose from the available colors. These theme colors have been pre-selected by your Company Admin. If you wish to apply a different color, click Advanced and choose a background color.
- To apply an image background, select Image and choose an image from the Image Library or upload your own. After adding an image, edit the image settings in the Image Studio. To learn how to edit images, read Designing Images.
- To add a video background, select Video and choose a video from the available organization videos in the Video Library. Or, click Upload Video and browse your computer to upload your own video.
- Add a TINT to the video in the Video Studio.
- Use the grid layout to set the position of the video on the section.
Adding images for mobile devices
You can set different image settings for mobile devices. In case you do not configure special settings for mobile devices, the settings will be taken from the desktop background settings.
- To change image settings for mobile devices, click Optimized for mobile.
- To apply a background color, click Color and select a color using the board’s theme colors.
- To choose a different color (not a theme color), click Advanced and set a color.
- To apply a background image, click Image and select an image from the Image Gallery.
- To edit the image, click the edit button and open the Image studio.
- To add a video background, click Video and edit the settings.
- To save your changes, click Save Changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.