Folloze allows you to build personalized content boards according to your customer needs and interests. Once you create a board, you can add content that supports your board’s message. You can organize the layout and presentation of the content on your board as you wish. By saving your content on the board, you can share it with people inside or outside of your company.
You can add the following items to your Board:
- Web Link (URL): Add a link to an external webpage.
- File: Add a PDF, image or video.
- Article: Add original content, e.g., blog post, story, journal entry.
- Content Center: Add items directly from the Content Center.
- Box: If available, add files directly from the Box integration.
For example, if your company is launching a new product you can create a board to engage your customers about this new product. Once you create the board, you can add content that provides your customers with more information about the product, such as a webinar video, blog-style article, or newspaper item about the product. All of the content should be associated with the board’s theme.
To add a content item to a board:
- Select the board you wish to add a content item to.
- Click Add Content.
- Select the type of content item you wish to add.