The Pulse table records each time you test your board, whether you’re testing before or after the official launch. For instance, any time you edit your board’s design, add personalization or test the board during the planning process. Likewise, when updating your board or checking the board for validations after it has already been launched. Testing data like these affect the analytics graph and lead to misleading statistics of your board.
After you have completed testing your board, you can identify and remove any testing data from the Pulse table. This enables you to collect accurate statistics on contact engagement data on viewers and leads interacting with your board.
To remove testing data:
- Select the board from which you wish to remove testing data.
- Navigate to the Pulse icon on the left sidebar .
The Pulse dialog appears and displays all viewers and leads that interacted with your board.
- Select one or more of the names in the table which you wish to remove. To select all of the names on the list, select the checkbox next to Name.
- Select Remove Testing Data.
- Select Confirm. This action is permanent and the data cannot be restored.
When you remove testing data, the data is also removed from all of the following:
- Downloaded Pulse CSV files
- Analytics dashboard
- All Company Admin reports
The lead’s activity is removed from that particular board only. If required, you can remove a lead multiple times from a particular Pulse table. In case a lead interacted with your board after the removal, this new activity is included in Pulse.