Before sending a campaign, you need to ensure your account is connected to one of the following email providers:
- Microsoft Office
- Folloze email, only used by default
If your account is connected to at least one of the email providers, your campaigns are delivered directly. Although you can initially use the default Folloze email, it's preferable to connect your account to your own provider, either Gmail or O365. To learn more about connecting your account, see Managing Emails from your Gmail or Outlook.
Folloze ensures successful email deliverability by notifying you about connectivity issues. For example, in case you have not previously connected your account to one of the email providers or you are experiencing network connection issues. If your account is not connected for whatever reason, you are prompted to connect your email account immediately before sending the campaign. The following dialog appears:
To complete this process, you must allow pop-ups in your browser.
To connect or reconnect your email account:
- Select the email provider you wish to connect to.
- Select the email account you wish to use.
- To allow Folloze to access your account, select Allow.
- Select Send Campaign.
Your email is now connected and campaigns are sent successfully.
Sending a campaign on behalf of others
In case someone else at your organization is sending a campaign on your behalf, you can either manually approve or auto-approve the campaign as follows:.
- Manual approval: You can choose to review and approve the campaign before it is sent to your recipients. In case your account is not connected, you are prompted to connect or reconnect before sending the campaign
- Auto-approval: You can auto-approve your campaign and it is sent automatically. However, if your account is not connected, you are not prompted to connect or reconnect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.