The Folloze-6sense Connector enables data exchange between the two platforms to create a comprehensive account engagement strategy. By leveraging 6sense’s identification and account data with Folloze’s personalized experience and sales orchestration, you can effectively transform the customer journey at scale.
Integrate the Folloze-6sense Connector and enjoy the following key benefits:
- Targeted customer journey in real-time Powered by 6sense account ID for unknowns and Folloze ID for known contacts, you can identify target accounts in real-time and design personalized customer journeys.
- Enriched account data Leverage the 6sense account data to personalize Folloze boards for both known and unknown contacts.
- Optimal omnichannel campaigns Based on 6sense account data such as segment, stage, industry, intent, the Folloze personalization studio allows you to deliver a seamless, personalized engagement across all channels throughout each stage of the customer journey.
- Deep account engagement insights Folloze buyer behavior analytics together with 6sense account engagement enables you to gain a deeper understanding of buyer signals to empower strategic planning.
- Turnkey solution Connect the Folloze-6sense Connector in less than a minute to achieve Faster Time To Value.
See the following diagram describing the integration touchpoints:
Here are several common use cases for the Folloze-6sense Connector across all channels.
- Intent based ad campaigns: Ads linking to a Folloze personalized board leveraging intent data from 6sense
- Account based experience: 1:few/1:many personalized for accounts based on 6sense account data
- Digital surround campaign: Targeted ads and marketing emails promoting offers to selected accounts
- Upsell offer campaign: Email orchestrated campaign promoting account offer/event via sales
- Live micro-event: Targeted events customized to accounts including account/industry specific content
- Personalized demand generation: Content nurturing campaigns personalized by industry and persona
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- Company Admin access to Folloze
- 6sense API key
Follow these four main steps to set up the Connector:
- Step 1 - Activate
- Step 2 - Identify and enrich
- Step 3 - Personalize
- Step 4 - Analyze
Here’s a closer look at each step:
Step 1 - Activating the Connector
To activate the Connector:
1. Open your profile picture at the top-right, select Company Admin.
2. Select Integrations > Data Providers > 6sense.
3. To activate the 6sense API, enable the toggle.
4. Enter the 6sense API key and select Validate Key.
5. After the key is validated, select Connect.
Step 2 - Identifying and enriching data
- Identify: Leverage 6sense account data for identifying unknown leads, both people and companies.
- Enrich: Retrieve an account data set from 6sense about both known and unknown leads for reporting and personalization purposes.
You can view data retrieved from 6sense in the following places on the Folloze platform:
- Pulse table
- Account Dashboard
Note: 6sense match rates can vary depending on location, read more about it in this blog.
Step 3 - Personalizing account data
Once 6sense transfers all account data to Folloze, this data is available to you in the Folloze personalization studio. If you see the “6s” sign on a rule it shows this data came from 6sense. Here, you can create new personalization rules based on the fields defined in the 6sense dictionary.
To create personalization rules:
1. Select the board you wish to personalize.
2. Go to the Personalization studio tab.
3. Select Add alternative rule or Create rules block. A list of 6sense fields opens.
4. Select a rule from the list of 6sense fields described below and apply the rule to your board viewer.
|Account Buying Stage||List||The sales stage of this account (Awareness, Consideration, Decision, Purchase) retrieved from CRM.|
|Account Country||List||The country where the company is located.|
|Account Domain||Text||The company domain/website.|
|Account Employee Range||List||The number of employees in the company.|
|Account Industry||List||The industry the company operates in.|
|Account Name||Text||The company name.|
|Account Profile Fit||List||The company profile fit is based on ICP (Moderate, Strong, Weak) as defined in 6sense.|
|Account Profile Score||Text||The company profile score is based on ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) as defined in 6sense.|
|Account Region||List||The world region where the company is located.|
|Account Revenue Range||List||The company's annual revenue range.|
|Account Segments||List||The segments as defined in 6sense.|
You’ll also find these fields in the Design tab for creating personalized rules for various board design elements such as messaging, banners, logos, call-to-actions, and promoted content. For example, you can use 6sense fields to personalize the background image or title of your board.
Step 4 – Analyzing customer engagement
You can track customer engagement in both the Folloze account dashboard and Pulse table. In addition, using the Connector you can track deep engagement in Folloze analytics as well as gain insights in 6sense. To enable tracking from Folloze boards to 6sense, it is recommended that you place the 6sense script tag.
Now that the Folloze-6sense Connector is all set up, you can start taking advantage of all its exciting capabilities.