In the Campaign tab, you can view details on a board's current campaigns. Board editors can view all campaigns on the board regardless of status. Board subscribers can only view sent campaigns or those they created or pending their approval.
To view campaign details:
- Select a Folloze board and click on the Campaign tab.
- Use the filters 'Campaign Type', 'Time frame' or 'UTM Source' to view information on specific campaigns.
A list of campaigns opens. The following details about a campaign are displayed:
- Campaign name
- Created by
- Content Play
Viewing a Campaign Status
The Status column shows information about the current state of each campaign. If you are using Eloqua, you will receive accurate data about campaign statuses from the integration.
- Draft refers to campaigns that have not been sent yet.
- Pending Approval is for campaigns where the Creator is different from the Sender. Read more about Approving a Campaign or Declining a Campaign.
- Sent is for completed, activated campaigns and content plays that have been delivered.
- In Progress refers to a Content Play that is currently running. The Content Play column will display how many pieces of the Content Play have been sent out.
- Declined means the campaign was not accepted by the sender.
- Scheduled means that the campaign is activated but has not yet been sent out.
- Stopped applies to a campaign that was stopped after it was scheduled, but before it was sent out. Only a campaign’s Creator or Sender can stop a campaign. Read more details on this process at Sending on Behalf of an Individual or Sending on Behalf of Many.
Viewing a Campaign Summary
You can get a more detailed view of any campaign by accessing the Campaign Summary page.
- Hover over any campaign.
- Click the 3 dots next to the campaign and select View.
- To download a csv file of the Campaign summary, click Download contact list.
In the downloaded file, the Eloqua integration provides you with information regarding the actual delivery status and the reason for delivery errors.
When a campaign is Pending Approval, you can send a new approval request to the Approver. You can also stop or delete the campaign.
- To send a reminder, click the 3 dots next to the campaign and select Remind Approver.
If a campaign is still in Draft mode, you can edit, delete or rename it.
- Click the 3 dots next to the campaign and select the appropriate option.
You can access analytics data on a campaign to learn more about the campaign's activity.
- Click on a specific campaign from the campaign list. This will redirect you to the Pulse table of your campaign.
Please sign in to leave a comment.