Folloze allows you to use forms to collect basic personal information, either as a content gate for a piece of asset or as a call to action on a Folloze board. When using a form, you can include a message on how personal data will be processed.
You can create multiple messages and then choose a default message for your forms.
To create a privacy message for your forms:
- Navigate to Company Admin > Boards > Privacy.
- To create a privacy message for your forms, click Add New.
- Name the privacy message (for internal use only).
- Enter the text of the privacy message and edit the message as you wish.
- Enter text for the checkbox label (i.e., May we contact you?).
- To add a checkbox to the privacy message, click Add Checkbox. You can add up to two checkboxes to the checkbox label. Enter the text for each checkbox (i.e., email me, call me).
- To add an additional text area, click Add Text Area and enter your additional message.
- Click Save.
- Under Select form privacy message, set your default form privacy message and enable the Default toggle.
- Click Save again.
Here is an example of a form including a privacy message:
Please sign in to leave a comment.