Item Scheduling allows you to schedule the visibility of content items while creating your board. You can schedule to reveal an item on your board at a later date or to remove an item after a certain date.
To schedule an item:
- Select the board on which you want to schedule a content item.
- Select the item. The Edit dialog opens.
- Go to the Visibility tab.
- Under Set Visibility, select Schedule.
- Set the Start Date and time for when the item will be revealed on your board.
- To remove an item after a certain date, click Add End Date and set the time and date.
- Click Save.
When an item is scheduled and not yet online it will be marked "Scheduled" in the item view.
You can filter the Items tab by status: All Statuses, Online, Offline, Scheduled, Expiring, and Draft.