You can preview items in the Content Center and add them to your boards as follows:
- Add a Content Center item from the board view.
- Add an item directly from the Content Center.
To add an item from the board view:
- Select the board on which you wish to add an item.
- Click Add Content and select Content Center from the list.
The Content Center opens.
3. Hover over an item and click Add To Board.
4. To search for a specific item to add to the board, click the Search icon and enter the key words.
5. After adding all required items, click Back To Board on the bottom right.
The items have been added to your board. Here you can make local changes to them such as title, description and thumbnail image. These changes will not affect the original item in the Content Center.
To add an item directly from the Content Center:
- Navigate to the Content Center.
2. Hover over the item you want to add and click Add To Board.
3. Choose the board you want to add the item to from the list of boards.
4. Click Apply.
The item is available on your board in the content tab. You can make local changes to the item's metadata information (items’ title, description and image) on your board. These changes will not affect the original item in the Content Center.