You can add items to your boards from the Content Center both from your board or directly from the Content Center.
To add an item from your board:
1. Navigate to your board -> Click Add Content Button -> Choose Content Center from the list
2. The Content Center will open and every item you hover over will show the Add To Board button
3. You may also search for an item in the top search bar.
4. After adding all required items click Back To Board button on the bottom left.
5. The items will be added to your board where you can make local changes to them such as title, description and thumbnail image. Those changes will not affect the original item in the content center.
To add an item from the content center:
1. Navigate to the Content Center.
2. Hover over the item you want to add and click the Add To button that will appear.
3. Choose the board you want to add the item to from the list
4. Click Apply. The item will now be available on your board in the content tab. You can make local changes to the item's metadata information (items’ title, description and image) on your board. Those changes will not affect the original item in the content center.