The Content Center is a key component of the Folloze Personalized Marketing Platform and is designed to be the content intelligence layer for storing, analyzing, recommending and serving optimized content for the account, stage, campaign goal, etc.
The Content Center lets you:
- Leverage content that was used by others and centrally manage your own content updates to propagate to various boards
- Report and recommend effective content to content creators
- Sync content from external content sources
- Support dynamic board generation based on topic, intent, stage, etc. (coming soon)
Content Center main principles:
- A content item can be created directly in the Content Center or on a board and then added to the Content Center.
- Changes in the item’s content (URL, files, .pdf, .ppt) can be made from the Content Center by the item owner/administrator and will propagate to all items in boards (variants).
- Metadata information (items’ title, description and image) can be changed on the board and will be saved locally on the specific board as a variant.
You can preview and add items to your boards from the Content Center.
You can also add Content Center items from the board view.
Item owners (the user who first created the item either from the content center or from a board) can edit their items. If the URL/file is updated - the change affects all boards the item is associated with. If the title/description/thumbnail image are updated, only the Content Center item will change.
The owner can also archive items, meaning they cannot be added to any board, but the owner can still access them from the archived list in the left navigation menu. Each owner can see their own archived items.
Archived items remain on the boards they're already associated with.
Company admins have the same permissions as item owners on all items of their organization.
All items display the following information:
- Thumbnail image of the original item created
- Title of the original item created
- Added by: the item owner
- # Boards: how many boards the item is associated with
- Views: total number of item views
- Avg. View Time: the performance showing the average time spent on the item
Content Center Views
- Recently Updated: sorts the items by when they were last added/modified
- Trending Now: shows the top 50 items with the highest popularity score. This is based on a smart algorithm that scores each item popularity by the most recent views.
- Used by me: shows the items you own or added to your boards
- Private content: shows private items that are excluded from the organization's Content Center. These are items that were added to private boards, or were marked as private.
- Draft: items used on boards in draft mode
- Archived: shows all the archived items on boards