The Content Center is a key component of the Folloze Personalized Marketing Platform. It is designed to be the content intelligence layer for storing, analyzing, recommending and serving the optimized content for the account, stage, campaign goal, etc.
The Content Center lets you:
- Leverage content that was used by others and centrally manage your own content updates to propagate to various boards
- Report and recommend most effective content to inform content creators
- Sync of content from external content sources
- Support dynamic board generation based on topic, intent, stage, etc. (coming soon)
Content Center main principles:
- An item can be created directly in the Content Center or in a board and be visible in the Content Center
- Changes in the item’s content (URL, files, .pdf, .ppt), can be made from the Content Center by the item owner/administrator and will propagate to all items in boards (variants)
- Metadata information (items’ title, description and image) can be changed in the board and will be saved locally on the specific board as a "variant"
From the Content Center you can preview and add items to your boards. You can also add Content Center items from the board view.
From content center:
Item owners (the user who first created the item either from the content center or from a board) can edit their items. If the URL/file is updated - the change will propagate across all boards the item is associated with. If the title/description/thumbnail image are updated, only the Content Center item will change.
The owner can also archive items, meaning they cannot be added to any board, but the owner will still be able to access them from the archived list in the top drop-down menu. Each owner will see their own archived items.
Archived items will still remain on boards they're already associated with.
Note: Company admins have the same permissions as item owners on all items of their organization.
All items will show the following information:
1. Thumbnail image (of the original item created)
2. Title (of the original item created)
3. Added by (item owner)
4. # Boards (how many boards the item is associated with)
5. Views (total number of item views)
6. Avg. View Time (The performance showing the average time spent on the item)
Content Center Views
Recently Updated - sorts the items by when they were last added/modified
Trending Now- shows the top 50 items with the highest popularity score. This is based on a smart algorithm that scores each item popularity by the most recent views.
Used by me - shows the items you own or added to your boards
Private items - shows private items that are excluded from the organization's Content Center. These are items that were added to private boards, or were marked as private