You can create a content item directly in the Content Center.
To add an item to the Content Center:
- Go to the Content Center.
- In the right-hand corner, click Add Content and choose which type of content to upload.
- After adding the content, edit the item's metadata information (item's title, description and image).
- Set the Item Availability.
- Private: the item is not displayed in the Content Center. Other users cannot select private items and use them on their boards.
- Public: the item is public and other users can add them to their boards.
5. Click Add. The item is now visible in your Content Center list and you can add it to your boards.
6. After editing the item, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.